Untisoro Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Snapphanar Movie In Tamil Dubbed Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c About The War between Sweden and Denmark, and the providence "Skåne" at late 1600Ac
Good acting, good story, but poor in a historical perspective. The movie set in the time period of Scanian war between Swedes and Danes tells the story of a man who's family is murdered by the Swedes. The main character joins a band of Scanian freedom fighters to seek revenge on the people murdering his family. Places and events are totally fictional which made me a bit disappointed. Maybe I was hoping for a Scanian version of Braveheart/The patriot etc. The name Snapphane, which was useda pejorative term by the Swedes to describe the pro-Danish rebels,is used by everyone in the movie. Had the people behind the mini series done a better research to make it historical correct I would have giving it a higher vote. Acting and parts of the story is worth 7/10 votes, historically 1/10 so my final vote will be a 4 out of 10. I hope the mini series become an inspiration for others to make more movies in the same genre.
I wanted so much to like this movie. The trailer was promising. The period in Swedish/Danish history is very interesting and should lend itself to great stories. But it just felt so low-budget. Kinda like the stuff you see on "Hallmark".<br/><br/>The vigilante heroes where portrayed"The gang that couldn't shoot straight", and the murderous king turned out to be good in the end.<br/><br/>Imagine a a film about the intifada financed by Fox and you get the picture.<br/><br/>Good photo. Good music. Terrible screenplay. Anachronistic feeling. You're almost looking for wrist watches and airplanes.<br/><br/>Sad when the topic is important.<br/><br/>It could have been great. Now it's not.

the Kshatriya full movie in hindi free download hdThe Wishing Fountain full movie download 1080p hdAmphibious Creature of the Deep tamil dubbed movie downloadEpisode 1.32 full movie in hindi free downloadCriticsized full movie download in hinditamil movie Bad Cat free downloadEpisode 5.43 full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pThe Young Savages downloadEpisode 5.43 full movie hindi downloadHollie movie free download in hindi

last edited 216 weeks ago by Untisoro
Please log in to post a reply.