Untisoro Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Amphibious Creature Of The Deep In Hindi Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Marine biologist Skylar Shane hires an expat charter boat captain, Jack Bowman, to help her find prehistoric life form samples in the north Sumatran Sea. During the expedition, they run into some of Jack's 'friends', a gang of smugglers headquartered on a fishing platform in the middle of the sea. Tamal, an orphan sold into servitude on the fishing platform by his uncle, a 'Dukun' (sorcerer and master of black magic) shaman, begs Skylar to take him away. She empathizes with the boy, who reminds her of her lost daughter, Rebecca, and is determined to help him, not knowing what lurks beneath the dark inky water, waiting to surface. Ever since Tamal arrived, mysterious things begin to happen, until one by one the smugglers will be killed by the terrifying creature from the deep. In the middle of an eerie, violent storm, the animus inside Tamal grows stronger, calling for the ancient creature of his nightmares. Now Skylar and Jack must battle the terror - once locked deep in the abyss by an old civilization,it is now about to resurface.
There's something wrong with this movie i just can't figure out which one is the worst. <br/><br/>Probably the acting. I don't think they're scared enough. C'mon a little acting workshop could have helped the actors. Dialogue. I don't think it needs to be done in 3D. Dubbing. Poor decision making on the part of the characters. Some weird and unnecessary scene input.<br/><br/>On a positive note, I really liked the location and setting. It gives a very good scary premise because it creates an impression that they are far away to ask for rescue.I must say this is the type of movie that I'm going to enjoy watching on my "B and below movies" marathon.<br/><br/>Just like my review, the film is disorganized and at some point, doesn't make sense.
Lots of people are slow to admit to other people,that they love b-budget sci-fi,s .Not me,so i will watch most anything on sy-fi channel.Period. This movie was a good view.Not perfect by any means,however,if your "one of us! ",watch it .Brian Yuzna is behind the wheel,and that man needs no introduction to sci-fi .O.K.,i know i,m late to the table on this one,as it was made in 2010,but ,to tell the truth,i JUST watched it.the acting is what you expect,and sadly,the crew fails to soak up much lens time in what would be a great country to film in(India).They most likely shot it in a lot of different places.I do like the fact that,without giving anything away,they built a cool,full scale monster,from scratch!In a world with WAY too many C.G.I. flix,as an artist,i love to see this these days.There is a good mix of the computer fx,action, a sub-plot, good gore effects and …evil! ..!…a soon to be sy-fy channel classic.

tamil movie M.I.A. free downloadmalayalam movie download Black LabelCompadres 720p torrentThe Stakelander full movie in hindi free downloadRemen 720p moviesDead in the Head malayalam full movie free downloadHe-Man and She-Ra: The Secret of the Sword download torrentFiza in hindi free downloadDeewaar in hindi downloadMutiny of the Bounty Hunters full movie in hindi download

last edited 216 weeks ago by Untisoro
Please log in to post a reply.